Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Do Normal Girls Do?

With the end of hunting season nearly here, and still unemployed, a thought crossed my mind the other day…what am I going to do when hunting season’s over??? Well, I thought to myself, I’ll just have to do what other normal girls do

Which leads to the question: what DO normal girls do?

They most likely don’t spend 5 months of every year living off of McDonalds, strawberry poptarts, and energy drink. Not that I’m complaining…I’m practically addicted to McDonalds sweet tea.

They probably don’t wake up at 4:30 am in early December and say “Oh goody, it’s 10 degrees and my lungs will probably freeze the second I step outside…perfect weather for hunting!”

If a normal girl can’t decide what to wear, its probably not because she can’t decide between Mossy Oak or Realtree. Though I have to admit…its not always an easy decision to make.

If someone asks them if they want to go out this weekend, a normal girl probably wouldn’t reply with “Sure, which stand do you want to sit in?” Or, to be a little more specific, a not-normal girl like myself would probably answer with “Sure, but I get to say who sits what stand!”

A normal girl most likely enjoy all four seasons (winter, spring, summer, fall), instead of just enjoying one season (hunting).

Fortunately, I decided I didn’t want to be normal…

2 comments:

  1. You are a special women. Need more like you on the planet.

    Bill Birch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't ever want to be a normal girl either! Great post!

    ReplyDelete