Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What To Get Your Wilderness Babe For Christmas

Over the past few weeks several people have asked me what on earth they should get their huntress friend/girlfriend/wife. So, I figured I would share a few of my brilliant ideas. (Well I think they're brilliant anyway!!!)


Yes, I KNOW Christmas is less than a week away...but for those of you who don't know what to get an outdoor woman for christmas...here are a few ideas that are more unique than your average gifts. If you already got her something, then save these ideas for next year!!!!


1.  If she likes jewelry, get her something from the Lucky Buck Club. I think that their jewelry is beautiful, though some of it isn't exactly my taste I love that it's outdoor themed. Go to http://www.luckybuckclub.com/ to see their whole collection.





2. Here's something interesting...a handgun holster that fits in your bra. Now, I'm not exactly sure how it would work, or how comfortable the thing would be but its certainly a unique and interesting gift. It obviously wouldn't be something you would use if you were going to a gunfight since it would take a few minutes to pull your shirt up and pull the gun from the holster (though that might work to your advantage since your opponent may think he's going to get a show). I can see that it might come in handy when you want to feel safe but don't want to be obvious about carrying a weapon. Not sure if this would work on small chested women. The girl in this picture is wearing one, and you cant tell. You may want to include a push up bra with this gift!!! 



http://www.womensoutdoornews.com/2011/12/week-4-of-bang-bang-boutiques-giveaway-streak-featuring-the-flashbang-holster/


3. Scent free bodywash, shampoo, conditioner, and body spray!!!! This is something that as a women hunter I LOVE. Most scent free products dry my hair and skin out and make me feel like I have alligator skin and two million split ends. It takes me weeks to get my hair and skin back to its usual self. My favorite product so far is from His & Hers Outdoors, my skin stays moisturized and my hair stays moisturized and keeps its usual body instead of falling flat...

It's like a small miracle. 



http://www.hisnhersoutdoors.com


4. One of my favorite ideas (but that's just me) is fun camo clothing, specifically lingerie. It's the gift that keeps on giving if you are her boyfriend/husband. My favorite site of all time is www.camodiva.com, and I also love www.camochic.com. I do believe it's time for them to come out with some new things since I own pretty much everything on their sites already!!!



Or you could get her a dress, this one is super cute and comfy (I own it)


Or...


It's your choice!!! I promise she will love it.

5. If you want to check out some more super cute apparel, check out www.trophychickapparel.com...A new clothing line with a unique twist specifically made for outdoor women. 








6. For something else that is unique, outdoorsy and extremely beautiful, check out my friend Rochelle's handmade wreaths. You can find them on facebook at: 

http://www.facebook.com/OWLFEATHERSWILDWREATHS?sk=info 

AND you can even design your own!!! If you love deer hunting, you can make it more of a whitetail theme, if you're into pheasant or turkey, make it more themed to that...each one is one of a kind!!!



This one is my favorite...


Turkey and deer hunting, and it reminds me of fall.



And, that's about all I could come up with for now...

Merry Christmas!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment